Apache Fluo Recipes builds on the Apache Fluo API to provide libraries of common code for Fluo developers.
Apache Fluo Recipes 1.0.0-incubating is the first release of Fluo Recipes as an Apache project and the third release for the project.
Below are resources for this release:
Download a release tarball and verify by these procedures using these KEYS
fluo-recipes-1.0.0-incubating-source-release.tar.gz ASC MD5 SHA1
- View the documentation
- Read the javadocs: core, accumulo, kryo, spark, test
- Jars are available in Maven Central.
Changes of interest since last release
- #112 - Avoid allocating collection in AccumuloExporter
- #107 - Added standard way to setup per exporter configuration
- #102 - Simplified Accumulo export queue recipe
- #92 - Added dependency analysis plugin
- #82 - Moved TypeLayer from Fluo API to Fluo Recipes
- #76 - Made compact transient command retry when calling compact throws an exception
- #75 - Construct export queue row that falls in bucket
- #73 - Make compact transient sleep for each range
- #70 - Collision Free Map not behaving well when processing backs up
- #69 - Compact transient command has negative impact when processing falls behind
- #67 - Added option to control number of buckets per tablet
- #50 - Renamed Pirto to TableOptimizations